The day is being observed with the theme ‘Women and Diabetes – Our Right to a Healthy Future.’ The walkathon will be flagged off from Cheluvamba Park at 7 am and will pass through Vontikoppal signal, V.V. Mohalla 6th Main and culminate at Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre on Gokulam Main Road.
Registration is free and all participants will be given a T-shirt and cap.
Later, Dr. P.M. Uthappa, Head, Department of Nephrology, Columbia Asia Hospital, Dr. Renukaprasad, Consultant and Head, Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre and Dr. Manoj, Viteroretinal Surgeon, The Mysuru Retina Care, will deliver awareness talks.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature