Here’s some news that will bring a sigh of relief to farm animals: Research from the American Heart Association indicates that plant-based diets might be the best choice to reduce heart failure, even for people that haven’t previously had cardiac conditions. Heart failure occurs gradually and doesn’t necessarily mean your heart stops working. Instead, the organ isn’t strong enough to pump blood throughout your body or is unable to draw in enough blood to supply your body with nutrients. Fairly common, the organization estimates that 6.5 million Americans, over the age of 20, have heart failure.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature