“Ill Behaviour” (10:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 13, Showtime): It doesn’t sound much like the premise for a comedy, but there are plenty of laughs in this six-episode British import that mixes humor and drama. Tom Riley (“Da Vinci’s Demons”) stars as Charlie, a young man who believes he is in the pink of health and the prime of life. So he is momentarily stunned to be diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. Still, the cancer is in the early stages and the prognosis is excellent. He decides to spurn chemotherapy in favor of homeopathy, natural remedies and other alternative treatments. That’s when his best friends, played by Chris Geere and Jessica Regan, step in, believing they know what’s best for ol’ Charlie. With the help of an alcoholic oncologist (played by “Masters of Sex” star Lizzy Caplan), they rent an old mansion, kidnap him and force Charlie to undergo chemotherapy treatments.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature