Afghanistan can be more savory than you might imagine. At least that’s the culinary side so well presented at Pomir Grill, which one diner near to our table could be overheard to summarize as “very different, delicious.”
After five years in business, this is no one’s little secret. Two of us arrived on a Tuesday evening with three of nine tables filled an a room so quiet the parties were in each other’s ear. All but one table was occupied when we left nearly three hours later and, conversations abounding, we could have plotted a bank robbery out loud and no one would have caught wind of it.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature