Mitchell is a rising star in the opera world and will perform an eclectic program of well-known opera arias and German art songs. If you see two seniors sitting on stage with the star, we’ve been advised not to move as to distract the audience, orchestra and soloist. how ambitious!
Late tickets may be purchased at the door at $20 for adults, $15 for seniors and $10 for college students with a proper ID. Kindergarten through 12th grade students will be admitted free.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature