The event was jointly organised by the Diabetic Association of Pakistan (DAP) and the World Health Organisation’s collaborating centre in Karachi, with respect to the World Diabetes Day, observed annually on November 14. Pakistanis were urged to wake up early, eat less but a healthy diet, going on walks daily and sleeping early.
‘A diseased nation’
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature