Sleep is crucial for our bodies to function at its best. But it’s tough if you can’t fall asleep. Try these to hit the sack.
HAVE A REGULAR BEDTIME
Try going to bed at a regular time. This way, your body will start getting accustomed to sleeping at that time.
READ A BOOK
Instead of scrolling through your Facebook or Instagram news feed, try reading a book. Reading helps the body relax and serves as a cue for your mind that it is time for bed.
SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS
Close the curtains and ensure there are no traces of light before snoozing. Sleeping with lights can affect your body’s generation of melatonin, a hormone that controls your sleep cycle.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature