How to Make Meal Replacement Shake at Home
Talking about controlling the intake of healthy and proper nutrition and eating habits, sometimes we do not have time to eat properly or even ignore it. We often underestimate it, sit down and eat it. For those who are serious in meeting nutritional goals, this can mean the replacement of food vibrates.
Shakes are also a good idea of a quick breakfast, or a nice treat on hot summer days (surely a healthier alternative for those purchased at coffee shops
Making a Homemade Meal Replacement Shakes can save your money. And here step by step DIY Meal Replacement Shakes.
1. Choose a carbohydrate base
This could be Instant Oats or a banana (frozen bananas work great in this).
2. Choose a protein base
Whey Protein, Casein, yogurt or milk (almond/soy/coconut/cows milk) tend to work best, but you could also use soy/beef/pea protein depending on preference.
3. Choose vegetables/fruit (optional)
Examples of vegetables which work well include spinach and kale, whereas ideal fruits would be berries, apples, mango, pineapple (again frozen fruit or vegetables work great in this and are cheaper).
4. Choose a fat option: (optional)
Nut butter, Chia Seeds, avocado, Flax Seed and dessicated coconut blend well in addition to giving your shake a nutritonal punch of protein, healthy fats and taste!
5. Optional extra
Ice cubes or a teaspoon of Xanthan Gum can be used to thicken your shake, giving it the texture of a delicious milkshake! Myprotein flavdrops add extra flavour to any shake making it super tasty, without added calories.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature