Co-creator Sam Bain told Digital Spy that Ill Behaviour was originally hatched as a movie script, but a miniseries was a more achievable option. “Originally I wrote [Ill Behaviour] as a film, with Iain Morris and Damon Beesley of The Inbetweeners fame, but the film was really hard to get made, partly because films generally are, but also it just wasn’t an easy sell,” Bain told the site. The showrunner said he was met with mixed reactions upon telling people what the show was about, especially when it was marketed as a comedy. “Whenever I pitched it, people always looked a bit alarmed,” he said. “Like, ‘Oh, that sounds interesting.‘”
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature