The ‘Ibiza-cum-LA’ inspired restaurant will be opening on Wilbraham Road in December with plans for a Chester site to follow in early 2018.
Taking over the Palate wine bar, the second Love Thy Neighbour joint will seat up to 40 diners inside, expanding to an extra 15 outside come spring.
The original restaurant on Liverpool’s quirky Bold Street has become known for its chickpea pancakes and wholesome Buddah Bowls, while the evening menu features a mix of healthy and indulgent dishes, from falafel to chicken wings.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature