The new-look Gus’ Place is now serving up dinner Monday to Saturday from 5.30pm, adding to their existing breakfast and lunch service.
The menu has more grown up versions of the cafe menu, like burgers, pastas, ribs, crab tacos, and a peppercorn black Angus. For dessert there are four options including a deconstructed Golden Gaytime.
Plus there are plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options, and no dishes are over $30.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature