1. It can be used as a hair mask
Coconut oil is excellent for repairing damaged hair, as well as restoring shine and hydration to your hair follicles. This makes coconut oil a great treatment for dandruff, but remember not to use too much! You can either create a coconut oil mask for your hair and wash it out in the shower, or choose to apply a small (pea-sized!) amount of oil to damp hair after you shower.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature