One of the most recent breakthroughs when it comes to stress management deal with emotional intelligence. It is therefore important to understand this concept and how you can utilize it to maximize stress relief results.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional intelligence is basically a type of skill that enables anyone to control their emotional state. For anyone dealing with stress, you are probably aware how emotions can worsen or relieve the stressful situation you are in. According to research studies, people who have managed to boost their emotional intelligence skills are better able to reduce stress levels in their lives.
Stress and Negative Emotions
Upon the onset of stress, the body undergoes various physiological changes that are later on manifested in physical form of symptoms of stress. But what is the ultimate source of stress that you are experiencing? Basically, it comes as a result of the negative emotions that is developing inside you. It comes as a result of the pressure that from your workplace, at home, or amongst your peers.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature