WASHINGTON (WUSA9) – WUSA9 has learned of serious allegations of improper training in connection with a Las Vegas-based service dog business that shipped several animals to our area.
For months, Reporter Andrea McCarren and Photojournalist John Mogor have been looking into Diabetic Alert Dogs of America, and customer complaints that it’s not delivering what it promised to the parents of children struggling with a life-threatening disease.
Families in all 50 states and across Canada are paying thousands of dollars for a service dog that’s supposed to help Type 1 diabetics.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature