New Delhi , Nov 13 : Have you been diagnosed with diabetes?
Instead of pressing the panic button and worrying about getting shots of insulin, how about incorporating a healthy diet plan to keep your blood sugar levels under control?Nutrition plays an important role in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. What kind of food you eat, its quantity and timing need to be evaluated constantly to keep blood glucose level in the desired range.
“Following a healthy eating plan can not only control blood sugar levels but it can also help to manage weight and control the risk factors of heart disease and high blood pressure,” says Nmami Agarwal, Celebrity Nutritionist and Dietician.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature