For years the multi-purpose charcoal has been used in a variety of ways.
In cooking, frying your Hokkien noodles or barbequing your meats over charcoal beats cooking over a gas stove as it gives your food that special smoky flavour.
Anyone who has had to deal with odours in their refrigerator has probably tried banishing it by placing a piece of charcoal in the fridge.
And when you’re feeling bloated your doctor would have prescribed charcoal tablets to help eliminate a gassy tummy.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature