Mark (26) and Peter Lavery (19) have never knowingly eaten meat, chicken or fish. They are also barred from having cheese, eggs, beans and tofu. For most people, that would seem like the ultimate deprivation. But these young, southside Dubliners fully understand that having a diet that is almost totally protein-free ensures their survival.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature