A BODY positive blogger “doesn’t give a damn” when cruel trolls say she’d be “more f***able” if she was skinnier.
Megan Jayne Crabbe, aka @bodyposipanda, is proudly part of the body positive community – which encourages women to embrace what are traditionally seen as their flaws.
She first became part of the group after recovering from anorexia. Megan, 23, suffered from an eating disorder in her teens and received in-patient treatment for her extreme weight loss.
Since recovering her confidence has soared, and she now regularly posts images of herself in a bikini and her underwear on Instagram to encourage other women to accept themselves.
Other articles you might like;
- How to Get More Fiber in Your Diet: Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk
- Plant of the week: Derivatives in weight loss products and used to fight viruses
- My Experience Will Help You Understand America’s Mental Health Crisis
- Charcoal is heating up the beauty industry.
- Sweeties Consciously Connects Southern, Vegan, And Soul Food | Food Feature